KRSP3: Knitter's Review Secret Pals 3

Knitter's Review Monthly and Bi-Monthly Secret Pals Gift Exchange (sign-ups are now closed)

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Great package from my SP!

I can't figure out how to post photos to this blog, so here's a link where you can see all the wonderful goodies I just got from my Secret Pal...

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EegM2LhkxZtGJV

  • beautiful yarn that she purchased in Norway - so nice of her to think of me on her trip!
  • The Opinionated Knitter by EZ - I've heard so much about this book and can't wait to read it
  • yummy dark chocolate - can't wait to try this too
  • fun pouch that I can use for knitting supplies
  • Burt's Bees hand repair kit - how did she know I've been wanting this but didn't have the heart to splurge on myself? :)
Thanks SP - you're the best!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home