KRSP3: Knitter's Review Secret Pals 3

Knitter's Review Monthly and Bi-Monthly Secret Pals Gift Exchange (sign-ups are now closed)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

My secret pal ROCKS!!!

LOOK what came in the mail yesterday right before I left for the knitting meetup???? Click the pics for larger images to oooooh and aaahhhh properly!



Can you believe the haul???? OH I was so excited, it was even wrapped in a pretty purple bag with tissue paper and I should have taken a pic then, but we all know I have the patience of a fruit fly, so it was ripped while I was in the car driving to the knitting meetup. I tried to wait, I really did, but I only made it to the plaza before it was out in my lap! WOOO HOO baby, thank you secret pal!!!

Here's the goods.....the best felting book EVER, I already have about 6 projects picked out to make, burts bees facial kit (man this stuff smells GOOD), a thread cutter pendant which is VERY COOL, this unusual silver pen that has cool jangly charms on the end so I may jangle as I write....a card that has a freaking necklace pendant in it, HOW cool is that? AND AND AND a very unusual scarf pattern for a zigzag modular scarf COMPLETE with the cool handpainted supermerino yarn AND the needles to create it!!! SEE, she ROCKS! Thank you again, I'm a tiny bit intimidated by the scarf pattern, but I can see it's going to possess me much like my so-called scarf did! I'm running by the lys so I can get the yarn wound up and I'll be rocking right along!!!

Thank you Secret Pal! I am LOVING the colors on the merino hand painted yarn!!! Can't wait to get started. It was so sweet to even send the needles I'd need so I don't have to pick up ANYTHING to get going on this project!

Thanks for really making my day, heck my whole month!

More on my blog Knitting Virgin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home