KRSP3: Knitter's Review Secret Pals 3

Knitter's Review Monthly and Bi-Monthly Secret Pals Gift Exchange (sign-ups are now closed)

Friday, March 11, 2005

Thanks, Secret Pal!

What a surprise! I got a wonderful package today, and I got to open it while I was at work. There are two balls of a delicious Italian sock yarn (looks like bing cherries!), a skein of Cherry Tree Hill Merino Mini in the Spanish Moss colorway (I've always wanted that one!), a set of Brittany DPN's (how did you know that I need some US 1's?), some yummy sugary tidbits, and a cool card. It's all perfect -- are you sure we haven't met?

So, my dear Secret Pal, I just want to let you know how thrilled I am, and how much I love this feeling of having someone take the time to choose and send so many surprises. I'm about to burst!

Here's a link to a picture: http://mysite.verizon.net/vzenu0u9/

Jane

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home