KRSP3: Knitter's Review Secret Pals 3

Knitter's Review Monthly and Bi-Monthly Secret Pals Gift Exchange (sign-ups are now closed)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Thank you! Thank you!

I have to say that I think MY secret pal is the best! Unfortunately, I am convinced that if I download one more thing to my computer it will have a glorious crash. I decided to direct you to a webpage (no blog--maybe soon) to see the pictures of my gift! Those pictures will be posted soon (when I get my new computer!!!).

First I must apologize for getting this posted so late. The package arrived while I was gone over the weekend but my husband informed me it was here and I counted the days until I got home to open it.

I opened the unsuspecting box to find: Knitter's Review pencils that say, "The Surgeon General has determined that knitting may be habit-forming" (may be???), cuticle and nail oil, smell good soap, 2 balls of Jaeger Chamonix in a gorgeous chocolate brown, small plastic needle gauge finder, chocolate fondue flavored lip gloss and a beautifully knitted gift bag (from Last Minute Knitted Gifts) filled with lots and lots of Easter candy, including a solid chocolate bunny and Peeps!!!

So I will post pics soon!!

Thanks, again, secret pal--YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
Tanya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home